October 2 is the Feast of the Guardian Angels. It is one of my favorites. Guardian Angels have gone out of fashion but I am still a core believer and ask each day for help guarding me. Against what? Mostly myself getting too much into myself. I identify with these angels. They are the lowest rank in the celestial hierarchy of angels. They are the foot soldiers having to be at the job 24-7. They do the grunt work but are very faithful. And they are big reminders that God is never far away. I think of my blog writing as an every day thing, not a big deal in the internet world of stuff, but faithful and trustworthy.
Friday, October 2, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your blog is a pure gift, just like having a guardian angel is. Thank you for everything, each day. 🤗
ReplyDeleteAmen to that!
DeleteYes
ReplyDelete