Monday, January 14, 2013

God At Work

There is a group of friends who meet weekly nearby where I live.  I had not gone to see them in many a month.  My mistake.  They are people of great wisdom, and I am a person of warped mind.  Anyhow, I went tonight, and it was wonderful food for thought.  Why have I missed going for so long?  God was at work even in my avoidance of this gathering.  One of the fellows there had completely changed since I last heard him speak.  He used to be down in the dumps and disconnected.  Now he was full of gratitude for life, and had done some wonderful, helpful things that had reconnected him with the world.  After the meeting, I told him that he had changed.  He liked hearing that.  See, God used even my absence to good use.  God works in secret at times.  Now and then God lets me in on the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment