Monday, June 17, 2019

Action, Not Complaining

My spiritual and emotional development meetings that I go to are all about action.  People at these gatherings tend to talk about wha they do in order to keep on tract or to get better.  They may share some of their false steps or mistakes, but that is in line with explaining their discovery of what to do, versus what not to do.  I find this refreshing.  How many meetings do you go to in which most of the talk is "complaining" and not about action to improve situations?  I hav been to enough of these.  People there act of if they are powerless to do anything.  They talk about all that is wrong, and how life is a mess in their work or personal world.  People complain about religion, leadership, always about the other persons and not themselves, the victims of all the mess in their lives.  I go to these meetings when I have to as part of my work, but then I need to go to the more spiritual centered, pro-active meetings to get rebalanced and sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment