Saturday, August 15, 2026

The Letter

 One way to be of service is to write someone a letter without expecting a response.  Not everyone knows how to write anymore with  pen and paper.  I  sometimes write on museum card stationery with a fountain pen.  Classy.  I sometimes write someone who does not even expect to get a letter from me.  I write in cursive.  Older people can read cursive.  I never met anyone who said they hated to get a snail mail letter from me.  So much junk mail, and then the letter.  It helps make my day.  Gets me out of myself.  

1 comment:

  1. I love this and think that surprise snail mail is such a treat; to send or receive! It makes me sad that cursive is becoming a lost art form and I wish more schools would bring it back. Keep up the good work! ❤️

    ReplyDelete