Today is my Big Sister’s birthday. A good day to remember a wonderful person. She stopped celebrating at 64. She died. She missed a lot of stuff, good stuff. Grandkids growing up and now getting married. One grand child is engaged. Maureen never met her as the grandchild was not born yet. I hope they remember grandma at the wedding celebrations. I called Maureen “Sis” probably because I could not talk very well. She was my only sis as later siblings had not come along yet. I used to preach stories about her but that only made her more popular than me. So I gave that up to spare my fragile ego. I hope that she is praying for me to go to heaven. But since I was a little brat and spoiled, so she says, she might not want eternity with me. This lifetime was enough. But saints forgive, so I am betting on her good behavior in the prayer department. Hi Sis!
Wednesday, July 22, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment