Tuesday, July 21, 2026

The Rain

 It rains on everyone.  The rain does not decide to rain only on selfish, inconsiderate, or clueless persons.  It rains on the good and the bad.  I need my love to be like the rain.  Don’t judge but love,  OK, judge but still love.  God loves everyone.  Well, sometimes I think God has bad taste.  But that is the challenge of “love your enemies.  Love those who hate you.”  Maybe they need love too?  Maybe they are having a bad day, or bad life?.  I get on the bus and some young person is sitting in a senior seat glued to their cell phone.  I wish them dead.  But maybe they need love too?  So I ask my God to give them what they need.  I usually have a better day as well.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for early morning laughter and I love each lesson. ❤️

    ReplyDelete