Sunday, February 10, 2013

Quik To Judge

I received Godiva Chocolate as a gift.  Yummy.  You think it is bad for me, full of sugar and salt?  Let me tell you what three pieces gives me.  First of all I get 190 calories to help me do do hard interval running.  A goodly number of these calories are from fat, which saves on eating up my muscles in exercise.  I get zero Trans Fat.  This is good.  Trans Fat is yucky.  I get one gram of dietary fiber.  I get two grams of protein.  I get some iron too.  I get sodium which helps when I run and sweat.  Gotta have  some salt.  So, run and eat Godiva.  You buy expensive running shoes?  Why not expensive chocolate? Never judge before examining the labels.

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to test this dietary plan. Just send good chocolate, please.

    ReplyDelete