Monday, April 28, 2014

Living Space

Seems an important Cardinal in Rome needs 6000 square feet of apartment space and some nuns to care for his needs.  His place is right next to where the Pope lives.  I don't think the Cardinal will smell much like the sheep from the 6000 square feet apartment.  Well, maybe if all his sheep are rich people he will smell like them.  I guess the Pope will be left to take care of the poor.  It is really hard for people to change.  If you seek to live first class all your life, it gets to be a habit.  I have bad habits too.  But my habits seem to be economy class.  I should have aimed higher!

2 comments:

  1. Is there a website where one could check out the cardinals and their holdings? Do bishops control their own purses or do you have to be a cardinal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps this is the answer to why the church does not want women priests. Who would take care of them---the men?

    ReplyDelete