Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I Love You

I just went through Hurricane Arthur while on a family reunion on a barrier island in North Carolina.  As the wind picked up I started to text my friend, "I love you all."  Then I said, "This wind isn't so bad."  I deleted the text and did not sent it.  Later, when the water came up onto the beach, I texted again, the same message, but then said, "This water isn't so high."  I deleted the message and did not send it.  In the morning when I looked out to see if the beach was there, and it was, I said to myself, "Why do I wait until I think the end is now, before telling people that I love them?"  Don't wait.

2 comments:

  1. I love you. I appreciate having you in my life. You are a character! You are an inspiration!!! Thank you for being you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Anon!
    I love you Fr. Terry!

    ReplyDelete