Thursday, April 26, 2012

A New Format

My blog has decided to give me a new format.  It does not give me instructions or even ask if I would like the change.  The blog gives no instructions.  I guess I am just supposed to figure it out.  So i asked for help from a friend.  Jesus rose from the dead and decided to change the lives of some people such as Mary Magdalene.  They did not ask for their lives to be changed.  They could not  really refuse.  I mean what does one do when their dead friend rises from the grave, comes into a room without needing a door for an entrance, and eats with you?  Jesus did not give much in the way of instructions as "how to" go on from there.  They had a friend, The Holy Spirit, and they had one another.  Jesus did not want them to go it alone, pioneer style.  He wanted a people, a community that needed one another.  I will figure out this new blog format.  I have friends to help me.  I will not figure out the Way of Jesus all by myself.  Friends and the Holy Spirit are needed too.  

1 comment: