Sunday, November 15, 2015

Paris

Stunned and horrified is how I felt when I saw the news on the TV.  There will be many responses to the killing.  I had lunch with a friend yesterday and she was all for killing every Muslim Fundamentalist.  She was tired and cranky at that moment.  I suggested that we need to pray.  It might not be a bad idea to pray to Allah God, since under this name damage is being done.  I pray to God for Mercy.  The year of Mercy starts soon and we sure could use a lot of it.  God have mercy on all of us who are suffering under this torment of radical hate, indifference to human life, and narrow-mindedness.  Let none of these traits be part of the solution.  But governments and nations generally do not see their power in the Spiritual, but rather the Military.  So I will be praying while others prepare to amount attacks.  I am not saying we should do nothing, but rather I will do what I can.  I have no army and no military budget.  My prayer will be part of the mix.

1 comment:

  1. Pray. There is so much more to say. But, pray. Pray for love, peace, kindness, understanding, acceptance, forgiveness.

    ReplyDelete