Saturday, November 7, 2015

REI Black Friday

REI, the outdoor clothing and paraphernalia store chain, will be closed on Black Friday.  They say they want all their employees to enjoy the outdoors which is the focus of REI.  Be outdoors!  Well, isn't finding a parking place at the outer edges of a huge shopping mall, being in the great outdoors, with a long trek to the front door of the mall?  Isn't walking about an outdoor mall being in the great outdoors?  That is where I will be with my sister Jane, out shopping in LA with its beautiful November weather and lots of sales if you get lucky.  I enjoy the excitement of it all.  I used to take my mother out shopping on Black Friday in Vero Beach, Florida.  LA has lots more stores.  All that holds us back is a full parking lot.  Century City, my favorite mall of all, can get full pretty early.  Does anyone know the saint you pray to for 50% or better sales?  Oh, and the saint for parking too.  I forget that one.

2 comments:

  1. Hail Mary, full of Grace!
    Help us find a parking place.

    ReplyDelete