Sunday, February 2, 2020

Validation

If I find myself trying too hard for validation, importance, being needed, it will never be enough.  People who are secure in their self-worth never spend a lot of energy or onyx on getting more feedback from others as to their worth.  If we are insecure about our worth even when we get some validation, it never seems to last long enough.  So I have tried to stop focus on outsides and work on the insides.  But I am getting a lot of validation from a nearby parish in Boulder that did not even know I existed until their pastor left and they were desperate.  It might be that the desperate will like anyone who will help so I won't get too prideful about it.  When they get a new pastor I will return to anonymity.  So I keep working on my insides of acceptance so I can be of service as needed, or wanted.  But this is nice while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment