Monday, March 2, 2015

Cerebral Palsy

One of the aspects of Cerebral Palsy is that you have speech problems.  I have speech problems.  I say stupid or angry things before my brain can get the right signal.  This of course is followed by regret and remorse.  Well, at least I have remorse.  That might give me the wherewithal to apologize.  If I had no remorse, I would be worse off.  So I guess that means I could get worse.  I would rather be getting better.  My emotions are still quicker than my brain.

2 comments:

  1. It is rather sad that you have to put up with with the side effects of cerebral palsy for the rest of your life. That is a distressing thing, indeed. At least you have managed to more than just cope, but to face it as a challenging reality and have reacted likewise. Anyway, I hope that you are faring better these days. Thanks for sharing that! Take care always!

    Sabrina Craig @ Medical Attorney NY

    ReplyDelete