Monday, December 18, 2017

It Really Happened


I just finished putting together my Christmas story.  It has Maureen and Santa and an angel and of course me as the Star!  So for the Boulder, Colorado people who want such a story for a homily you will have to go a bit out of your way or usual time.  I will have mass on Christmas Eve at 4:00 PM at the Dunn Memorial House on Baseline and Foothills Parkway in Boulder.  Then at 6:30 PM I will be in Lyons for a mass at the only Church on Main Street, a Methodist Church.  Lyons has a Catholic Community.  On Christmas Day, I have the 8:00 AM mass at Sacred Heart of Jesus in downtown Boulder.  I don't know that many children would come to any of these places and times.  Too bad.  It is a good story...and true of course.

2 comments:

  1. If you are the star then it must not have anything about running in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always a STAR for so many of us- whatever you do you are our friend

    ReplyDelete