Monday, April 1, 2024

April Fool

 April Fools Day!  Rather than fool someone else today, or any day, I am reminded that any day I do not have a “neck up” is a foolish day for me.  Many of us have a yearly check up with our doctor to see how our physical health is doing.  But a neck up check up is one where we check on our thinking in the brain.  If this is going to be only once a year too, then I am indeed in bad spiritual health.  The neck up check needs to be done daily, and often with others who may remind me in their own daily neck up check up where I might have skipped something.  God or Higher Power is the neck up physician.  Does my blog help you to do a neck up each day?  Every day is April Fools day for those of us who skip the head check.  Stinking thinking as some people say if we omit this step.  

2 comments:

  1. Your blog helps in more ways each day than you can imagine! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thought to chew on.

    ReplyDelete