Friday, April 5, 2024

Sunshine and Rain

 A famous cartoon shows someone holding up an umbrella, rain pouring down upon them, while it is sunny everywhere else.  For such a person, so many things can be going well around them, but they are angry, resentful, whining and self-pitying.  Childish, yes.  Welcome to my world.  I don’t wait around to practice a spiritual path because I am in deep connection with my God or in love with my God.  I don’t wait for that disposition.  I practice so that I can live in the sunshine.  I want to put down the umbrella.  I want to stay out of  hellish disposition.  Often, I am writing a blog for me.  If you are looking for a guru, then keep looking.  If you are having one of those rainy days or moods, this might be a place for you.  Imperfection reigns.  The journey continues daily.  

2 comments: