Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Cubby Hole

 So many of us have God Departments.  It is where we go to encounter our God, sometimes a church, and often our special place such as a chair or corner of the place where we live.  Otherwise, we don’t give this God much thought.  We go about family, work, shopping, chores, entertainments, with no thought of God having anything to do with it.  For me, I try to recognize my God as wherever I am and in whatever I am doing.  Even when I mess up, God is present.  My God is all, rather than partial as to place and activity.  This has helped me to argue less, judge less, whine less and generally be more serene and sane in the midst of daily life.  Daily life is filled with me not getting my preferences.  It is taking life on life’s terms which is easier if I know I am not going through this alone or solely under my own power.  

1 comment:

  1. Love this, and I've been known to ask God to help me do things like the dishes, lol. ❤️

    ReplyDelete