Sunday, April 7, 2024

Clouded Mind

 The Internet can cloud the mind.  The Internet was supposed to make things easier, but in fact one can end up taking so much time to do this and that in maintenance, password issues, information overload and so on, that you don't seem to have any time to pray, play and just enjoy the day.  I had this with a new iPad that seemed not to transfer passwords in the downloading of data.  I realize I am a dummy, but now cannot stay that way.  It takes more time to do something when a dummy than when up to date on the how and why of the Internet.  But I must remember, God first.  Make God like air.  I need air all the time to survive.  I can live with a little less convenience or information from  the internet.  Sane living is what I seek.  

No comments:

Post a Comment