Tuesday, April 2, 2024

The Solution

 Am I part of the problem or part of the solution?  Being part of the solution can be painful, but a chance for spiritual growth.  A community where I at time live, might close and I will need to move.  If I focus on this, I will be in a negative space.  It will be all about me, my routines, my comfort zone.  Moving is a pain.  But the reason we might close is the community has too few members and too many places where the members live.  We are s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d.  So if the community leaders close where I live, then I will be part of the solution.  Losing or giving up something can be part of the solution.  A  recovering alcoholic gives us drink and all the “fun” they had in their accustomed haunts and lifestyle.  But this loss is part of the solution.  If I can focus on being part of the solution and not whine about “why me?” I think I might become an adult!

No comments:

Post a Comment