Monday, August 6, 2018

Air Supply

Last night I took three women to the concert given by “Air Supply” a favorite group of mine.  They are not so much a group as two Australians who have been entertaining for 44 years, with lots of my favorite hit tunes.  The ladies are Moms, and Grandmoms, and all have lots of responsibilities.  But for this concert they got to put all aside and just be girls having fun, clapping and swaying to the music.  We even had an outdoor picnic before the concert.  I not only enjoyed the concert but enjoyed seeing them have such a good time.  One of the ways that I think we can love our friends is to help them to get out of their daily routines, work and other responsibilities and just have good healthy fun.  Unfortunately, I might have scandalized these good Catholic girls with my non-priestly singing along, clapping, dancing at my seat, and swaying along with the crowd.  I got into just being a guy having fun.  Can priests do that?  If you see someone on Facebook proported to be me exhibiting wild behavior or bubbling happiness, that would be me...doing a good deed!

No comments:

Post a Comment