Sunday, August 27, 2023

Hell

Many people get into a spiritual way of life before their life completely falls apart.  This is good, but has a downside.  No desperation.  So they don't work hard enough at recovering a life, obtaining a sane way of living.  I have seen many a person go to church or meetings whose life is really going through a kind of hell in spite of their attendance.  Things are just not working out.  They are not happy or joyous and certainly not free of knots around their heart.  It has been said, that if you don't go through hell before you get a spiritual practice, you will go through hell afterwards!  Why?  Desperation makes you work to the max to get out of your hell.  Low bottom people know this.  They don't want to go back to where they were.  High bottom, and people who are just baptized into a religion tend to mediocrity.  Or drop out.  This is why I do not want to forget my past.  Keeps me on my toes.   

4 comments:

  1. I don't want to forget either, it keeps gratitude present in each gift of a bonus day! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. And old prayer
    Lord Thank you for all the gifts we received
    But let us never forget the price we had to pay to get them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you my friend

    ReplyDelete