Saturday, August 12, 2023

Love In Action

 Love does not have to be a feeling.  It can be expressed in action. Example: you find that your heart is full of self, all about me…me…me.  You want to change.  You pray: ask your God or Power for help.  Is it not a God of Love?  You pray and wait to feel love that will help you become less selfish and more loving.  You feel nothing in your meditations, incantations, and begin to doubt the whole process.  Where is the love?  Well, do you begin to change in your relationships with others, in your daily actions?  Are you in fact becoming more concerned about others, and less about your me…me…me?  This is love in action.  Your spiritual power has moved into the heart space that was vacated by your self-focus.  Eventually, you will begin to feel the love within.  Meanwhile everyone around you is feeling the love from you.  I try not to wait till I feel good before I will do good.  

1 comment: