Sunday, December 17, 2023

Galaxy Of Stars

 I look up at the galaxy of stars, beacons of light in the night sky.  A wonderful sight at 8,000 feet altitude.  It reminds me of a group of friends, a “galaxy of failures,” misfits, who now shine their light in the darkness that is also part of their life.  We all have a little darkness, but some of us have it as addiction.  The addiction is the spiritual blindness that thinks the darkness is light.  But with the power of the universe at work in us and with one another, we together become a galaxy of light in the darkness of life.  I look up at the stars and see friends, some alive on this earth, and some, well, up there, giving me hope as I move through life.  

3 comments:

  1. My heart heard this and could completely understand, thank you for being the beacon of light that you are. ❤️

    ReplyDelete