Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hawaii

I am going to Hawaii today, to Maui, for a reunion with high school friends. I will be there for a week. I am not taking my computer. It is likely that blogs will not get done in Hawaii, but one never knows. Just so you know, I did not disappear altogether. I am just beyond the horizon, so to speak.

God is in Hawaii. I am never away from God. The challenge of a vacation/travel, is to pay attention on a daily basis to this Presence. When I travel, I am always traveling with a love one, God. I am never traveling alone. In Hawaii, I must take out time for Love, everyday. God never vacates me. God never takes a vacation from me. Where you go, God goes! When you get there, God is waiting. Traveling alone today, to work, the store, an errand, a meeting? You are never alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment