Monday, June 18, 2012

Hacked

My email account got hacked.  I tried to change the password once someone helped me to find an AOL address.  Did not work.  Called on the phone and got a live AOL voice rather quickly.  Now I am in a monastery at the moment.  Where my computer has a connection, there is not phone.  Where there is a phone, my computer has no hookup.  So I was running up and down flights of stairs but finally got a password change on my computer.  My iTouch does not work nor my iPad, but there was enough drama already. I whined, talked to myself, complained to the air, and so on.  Woah is me!  Why does this happen to me?  My life is over!

Then I read the news.  Someone has a virus eating her skin.  Someone lost a child in a sectarian war.  People have no jobs.  People are suffering this moment from addictions.  I  have only some computer issues that I am too dumb to figure out.  I can live with being dumb.  I am used to it.  My computer is not life-threatening.  Gratitude came to replace whining and self-pity.  When you think your life is a mess, look around.

No comments:

Post a Comment