Friday, November 30, 2012

Tatoo

I am old and out of it in relation to modern culture, so I don't get the body paint on women.  I am sure that they are saying something on the outside about something on the inside, but I don't get it.  Well, they are not doing it for me anyway.  But God might be open to this because in the Book of Revelation, 144,000 people seem to have signage on their foreheads.  This I do get.  The outside sign is to reveal something about the inside life.  These ones have been faithful to the life changes to which God called them.  Remember the poor widow who put everything she had, two small coins, into the collection basket in the gospel of Luke?  Before that she was just another poor woman with no husband.  Her gesture revealed her relationship with God.  She was all in.  Now what do you do on the outside that reveals your relationship with God?  Lets examine my day.  I went running. I ate chocolate.  I shopped.  Not much signage here!  And Advent is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment