Saturday, December 1, 2012

First Thoughts

Recently, I overheard someone talking about a situation, that if it happens, I will lose some work that I love.  My first thought was, "It will happen, and why does God hate me?"  I have come to learn that my first thought can be crazy thinking when I might lose something I want.  I recognize it as crazy thinking and wait for the second or third thought.  Eventually, if I am spiritually fit, the thought comes that all is in God's hands. Turn my life over to God.  God has a plan.  Today, it worked. I am spiritually fit.  But I have to do stuff everyday to stay fit.  With me, it is not a natural way of life.  It is more of a miracle!

2 comments:

  1. Today....
    Especially today...
    I needed to be reminded to rest in god's hands
    My life just today is remembering to rest in God's hands.
    My first thought is usually fear based when I feel close to loosing something but especially someone in my life.
    The heartache is very real like a literal broken heart.
    God help my to rest in You today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe God was giving you the opportunity to see how much you love that work and the chance to demonstrate that love by speaking up and asking to continue to do it? That would be a plan.

    ReplyDelete