Friday, December 14, 2012

Travelin' Man

Well, I am back in town, and back in the USA.  I found Toronto to be quite an international city.  Everyone seemed to speak more than one language.  Cultures lived side by side.  People did not seem to have an edge about their ethnic culture being better than or the dominant culture.  The parish where I worked had masses in English and Italian.  Most parishes seemed to have masses in more than one language.  I ate food of which I had not known, or had known but never enjoyed the flavor and texture so much. But I did not run or go to a gym.  Well, I guess nothing is perfect, heh?  "Heh" is a common word in Canada.  Boulder, Colorado gets a lot more days of sun in the winter, than Toronto.  Every place has its positives, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment