Friday, May 15, 2015

Not In Boulder Toto

I got on the train that takes me from the Oakland airport to San Francisco.  In the train car I was the only white person, and no English was being spoken.  Other languages and cultures were represented on this rather full car.  I realized how international and mixed is the culture of the Bay area.  In Denver, when I get on the airport bus to Boulder, it is mostly anglo people.  There may be one or two Asians going to the University.  The Church is a lot like the Bay area, with people of all different types.  It is a world wide church and every conceivable ethnic group is represented in the Bay area.  It is a good reminder for me.  Travel can do that.  God loves all God's creation.  God seems to like to make differences but underneath there is a sameness.  This coastal city helps me to keep this in mind.

1 comment:

  1. Comfortably these pages will more than likely irrefutably actually turn out to be reputable involved with a large number of web logs humans, towards her persistent content or probably sentiments. 먹튀사이트

    ReplyDelete