Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Temptations

Add onions and garlic to foods, especially meat dishes because onions and garlic have stuff in them, anti microbes that work against the bacteria in meat that could make our lives miserable or kill us.  Daily prayer is my garlic a day because life is full of temptations that would be bad bacteria to my soul.  To avoid getting spiritually ill or spiritual death, I need a daily dose of prayer.  Some people say, "Prayer stinks."  Well, just as you might do garlic each day, your body pores might give off a certain smell.  So too, when I do prayer each day, my hope is that my body gives off a goodness and peace, which never stinks.  Except my sister, Maureen, said that I was a stinker.  Maybe she knew I was going to be a spiritual giant?

No comments:

Post a Comment