Sunday, February 18, 2024

Waking Up

 If you wake up in the morning and you have feelings of despair, frustration and bewilderment, then whatever you did yesterday at some point was not a very good idea or decision.  Morning feelings or wake up feelings often tell us how some actions are not good for us.  Example: you thought you had the answer to a relationship that had gone sour or bad.  You tried your answer yesterday.  You woke up with the above feelings.  That says something about your answer.  Maybe better to just let the relationship be as it is.  These above feelings tell us that it is important to prioritize working on oneself, and not for perfection.  This is another bad idea as a goal.  I try to take time early in the morning to work on me.  It helps me later in the day when I think I have a plan to fix people, places and things.  I wake up at peace more often than not.  

1 comment: