Saturday, September 29, 2012

Not So Small World

Well, a nun tells her little students not to associate with children who go to non-Catholic Schools or don't believe as we believe.  And in Germany, no pay, no way to sacraments. Talk about turning inward!  Jesus would be turning over in his grave if he were in his grave.  If the bishops in the USA said that only supporters of the parish would get sacraments, we would have a smaller first communion and confirmation class, fewer baptisms and weddings.  What about the dead?  Well, Jesus did say, "Let the dead bury the dead."  Will the German bishops take this literally?  And you wonder why Catholics here are ignoring the hierarchy and voting for Obama?

1 comment:

  1. I love my faith. It helps me live my life in a way that seems to honor my God(most of the time). But the hierarchy of the Church-ugh- constantly gives me pause to wonder, doubt and become angry(oops another sin)!

    ReplyDelete