Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Fat Is Good


A recent study suggests that fat people have a tendency to live longer than skinny people, or the correct weight people.  I am more on the skinny side.  Time to eat more chocolate.    Cancel my gym membership.  Anyone making these kind of New Year resolutions?  I mean, if I am going to sweat and eat kelp, what is the payoff?  It is the same with prayer.  You can pray more and live a shorter life.  Lots of martyrs did it and a few anorexic saints to boot.  If you knew your life would be shorter if you pray more, would you give up prayer?  Recall, Jesus lived a pretty short life.  He prayed a lot.  The prayer payoff is not a longer life.  It is eternal life.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome blog layout! How long hаve yоu beеn
    blogging for? you made blοgging loοk easy.
    The ovеrall loоk of yоur website is wondегful, let alone the content!



    Also visit mу weblog; small business blog marketing
    my site > twitter folloers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aрpreciate this ρost. Will trу it out.


    Feel freе to surf to my homepagе ... pikavippi
    Visit my site pikavippi

    ReplyDelete