Sunday, May 5, 2013

The God Idea

I see people who admit that there lives are not working out as they would like. They have emotional binges, miseries, feelings of being useless, lost, fearful and generally unhappy.  But if I ask them to consider dropping their ideas about how to do life and look at the God idea, they reply, "Oh, I don't believe."  Well, they do believe.  They believe in their own thinking, though it is not working for them.  Well, why not try a new idea?  We are all believers in one thing or another.  If you had a cell phone that was not working very well for you, would you not be open to trying something new?  But when it comes to a life falling apart versus God, many seem to stay with that which keeps them in misery.

3 comments:

  1. It is time for me to trade in my misery. When I follow my ideas, I always seem to end up back where I started. Sign me up. A lifetime contract - I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree with all of the concepts you've offered on your post. They are very convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are very quick for starters. May you please extend them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.

    Here is my page ... Mario Lemieux Black Jersey

    ReplyDelete