Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The Art of Racing In The Rain

This is another wonderful book.  The narrator is a dog.  Don't go away.  It really has a lot of life lessons.  Plus, you get to learn a lot about car racing.  I did not know that car racing could be of any interest to me, but I found it held my interest.  So if you like car racing and dogs, you will find this a terrific book. But you don't have to like either.  I will give you just one idea from the dog, Enzo.  "If you want to finish first, the first thing you have to do is finish."  Think about it.  There is a lot more good stuff.  Enzo, being a dog, gets to describe situations and people without having to try and be polite or politic, because, well, he is a dog and calls it as he sees it.  You learn some stuff about dogs too.  Don't ask me the title of the book.  It is in the heading for this blog!  Often people ask me what happens to dogs when they die.  Enzo has an answer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment