Wednesday, July 15, 2015

A Sign

Not many people looking at my blog lately.  This could be a sign from God that I am supposed to become a hermit, go live deep in the woods, no internet, and keep silent from then on.  Take a bow and arrow and live the life of "The Hunger Games" Katniss.  I would have a garden and grow veggies.  I would do fly fishing and get some fish protein.  Come to think of it, I don't know how to fly fish or do archery.  Could my sudden demise as a wisdom figure mean something else beside become a hermit?  I don't know why God's will is so mysterious to figure out.  So I will just shut up.  Not type or make a peep.  Silent meditation in place of homily.  I know people who never said much at all and were thought to be great wisdom figures, sages even.  That's it.  I talk too much.  I am exposed as a dummy.  Off to the woods.

3 comments:

  1. You are far from being a dummy Fr. T.! Ever consider that it being summer, many are on vacation, thus the fall in blog reading? Keep doing what you do, as many of us profit from your wisdom. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be edified if people went on vacations and left their devices at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter and 2-yr. Old grandson were on vacation visiting me. That also is a great vacation for me but I can find that playing with my grandson becomes my spiritual life. I can always catch up with my readings; I cannot bypass my grandson.

    ReplyDelete