Sunday, May 3, 2020

Parks And Phones

I find it sad that people walk in parks talking on their cell phones.  I think of parks as places to get away from all that connection/disconnection of the tech world.  It is why parks don’t include wi-fi.  A park for me is a refuge from all but me and nature.  I get to undergo the challenge of just being with me, a human, and the sounds, scenes of nature, in trees, birds and ground critters.  If I am having trouble being with me and the world of nature, then I should not expect people to want to spend time with me.  What is the matter with being out of touch with tech world, associates, friends and information?  I never take a phone into a park.  But I do take one into church at times, but turned off, of course.  Unless I don’t forget.  And you?

No comments:

Post a Comment