Sunday, September 6, 2020

God’s Job

 Sometimes I find myself trying to do God’s job.  Fix others.  I find myself grossing about how I should tell someone what is wrong with them and what they need to do in order to get right.  I of course know what is wrong with them and what they need to do.  It would all make my world a better place.  But when I am in this mode I am not really pondering what are my shortcomings, and what I need to do.  Telling someone else what is wrong with them does not take much time and no effort on my part to fix them.  But to work on myself takes a lot of effort on a daily basis and a lot of backsliding.  So I need to concentrate on me.  Besides, I have not lived the life or history of other people.  I do know that I want them to act in a certain way to make me feel better.  It is really mostly about me.  Work on me is full time!

No comments:

Post a Comment