Thursday, September 3, 2020

The Bee

I am like a bee.  The bee goes from flower to flower taking something from each.  Then it works on what it takes and eventually we get sent honey to eat. Yummy!  My teaching/blogs, I hope, are the honey for you. I get my teaching not because I am smart but because I read and take this from one author and that from another.  I work on what I take, and then give it to you.  At least this is my plan.  Yes? No? Anyway, maybe you are a bee of sorts too.  You might take some wisdom you learn and then give it as food to another person or situation.  Learning to cook and then editing a recipe to your taste and then feeding others is an example.  Parenting or Grand-parenting skills might be learned from a mentor.  I learn how to be a monk by watching and listening to other real monks.  How does one learn to be a partner or ethical worker?  We can all be bees, and it becomes sweet life for others.  

1 comment:

  1. I believe that you are a wonderful teacher and "pollinator" - we are so lucky! With your different travels, near and far, the "honey" flavor changes but all are nourishment for growth. Thank you for the richness of the varieties you teach and for the gift of being able to pass that love along to others. :)

    ReplyDelete