Friday, December 24, 2021

A Light

During this "Advent" season I have done a nightly examination of conscience, a review of the day and my actions.  The candle is a reminder that I want to be a light in the life of those around me who might be having a bit of a tough day.  I want to be a light in the darkness, especially this time of year when we have so little sunlight.   During the day, I am from time to time reminded of my goal to be a light.  Unfortunately, this reminder too often comes after I have been into bad thinking or worse, action.  Trudging along.  

2 comments:

  1. I hope you haven't forgotten about the very big knit scarf, it's quite big,lol. It also triples as a hug and a reminder that you are always a light. I am so thankful for you and your blogs. Merry Christmas Eve, Father Ryan. You're one in a million and I benefit from your light daily. Thank you so very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for Fr. Terry! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete