Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Choices

 How many times have we said, "I cannot be on time because...".  If you cannot be on time, as someone said, why not be early?  It means making choices.  Can I give up the so called "important" thing that makes me show up at something late?  Why if my being early would help another person?  True, you may be helping a person that causes you to be late, but does it have to be every time?  I find that I have to make choices and adjustments.  I have to evaluate how necessary I am that it would cause me to be late for some event, meeting, that I think is important for myself.  I need to take care of myself if I am going to be of use to others.  So I try to be early, for my benefit and that of someone who might benefit by my early presence.  

No comments:

Post a Comment