Thursday, December 16, 2021

Committee

 I have committee meetings everyday.  I don't have to go anywhere, nor schedule these meetings.  They take place in my head.  Those attending the meeting, figments, but real in their energy to upset me, are very demanding and pointed.  Anger sits at the table.  So does judgment, resentment, self-pity, fear, and finally the chairperson, self-will run riot.  The committee meets regularly more or less, depending on my spiritual condition at the time.  Their purpose is to guarantee a strong bond to self.  That is life is all about me or us as the committee is included.  Is this insane?  Yes.  So daily I have to have a prayer life to free me from insanity.  That is the God job.  Otherwise, my life remains unmanageable left in my own hands.  

1 comment:

  1. I could not love this or relate to this anymore than I already do. Thanks for speaking the language of the heart, and reminding me what to do with my own committee. ;) With love, hugs and gratitude across the miles! :)

    ReplyDelete