Monday, April 4, 2022

Anonymous Power

 I think that coincidences coming together is really God power acting anonymously.  I had this happen recently.  A friend of mine was passing through Boulder and asked if I would like him to pick up my mail and bring it to the monastery.  Since nothing had been forwarded to me from the Church office there, I assumed there would not be much.  Wrong.  He brought up a bunch of Christmas cards and a packet that had a Cigna Prescription card that goes with my Medicare insurance. It had been in my Boulder mail box since last November.  At the same time, my dermatologist ordered a prescription for me and  I chose to pick it up at a small pharmacy that I had not yet used.  I had yet to get any discounts, as I thought, at the bigger pharmacy.  Anyhow, I went to pick up my prescription and they had my address and phone number already on file from the doctor's office.  I gave them my insurance cards, and they checked them out.  I got a big tube of skin lotion for $5.96.  Anonymous Power had my back.  

2 comments:

  1. I love this and couldn't agree with you more! God will always have our back but can certainly be discreet too. :)

    ReplyDelete