Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Disconnected!

 I am down mountain in Boulder, Colorado at the moment.  I came to teach, plus a few other things for a couple of days.  I have to adjust and let go of some things, such as monastery routines.  At the monastery we can get on the internet, though we have no cell phone service.  Here at the Boulder rectory we have no internet.  We do have it at the office.  So when I awake early to pray I cannot send out my blog to FB page, unless I go out into the cold and dark to the office.  Monsters are everywhere in the dark, and maybe I am a bit lazy.  So for a few days you will not find my blog on FB for that day until a few tardy hours later.  I am impressed with how many people came up to me in Boulder and said they read my blog.  So I will keep it going.  It is comforting to know people love me and miss me here.  It encourages me to love myself.  This is what good community can do for one.  

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back to your Boulder family! :) I wish I knew how to find where you are teaching - I would sign up myself. We do miss you all the time and I am happy that so many people are letting you know what a gift your blog is. Thanks as well for the advance notice that your blog will still arrive, just a little later. No need to panic! I hope it's a lovely trip and hope to see you by chance. Hugs across the town! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Father Terry! You have indeed been missed in Boulder. Wish you could stay much longer! Love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. FR. Terry, I read your blog very nearly everyday, and always find it to be very nourishing. Thank you!! I live in the Roaring Fork Valley, and would like to hear you speak somewhere near here. Also wonder if you might know if the Saturday Mornings of Silence might be reinstated? Thank you for all your efforts to keep your teachings happening and available via fb and your blog. I'll bet the spring in Boulder is like color therapy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed. welcome back to Boulder! I'm glad you're here, even if I couldn't get to see you this time. If you can give us a bit of lead time, you'll probably see lots more of us. I do follow the blog and feel deep gratitude for it. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Fr. Terry, up for coffee, up for brunch, and any time for lunch - so glad you're back!
    God give Peace,
    Stan

    ReplyDelete