Tuesday, April 12, 2022

The Best Me

God is.  Energy. Power. Love.  Unifying.  When I am the best me, then God is, and I reveal this by my way of life.  God is in the world through me.  This is transformation.  When I am acting out my faults either in noticeable action or attitude, thought, negativity, God is, but hidden within me.  Meditation connects me to this God, this positive energy, Love.  Meditation gets me out of my own way, puts my Self with all its fears, worries, envies, and such, to one side.  Then God is, becomes apparent in me.  Apparent to others, even when not apparent to me.  The God within becomes the walking around, loving presence using my hands, voice, feet and heart to touch others.  

1 comment:

  1. I love this so very much. Thanks for being such a light for me and others, your a beautiful channel. Thank you for the reminder that I can be one too, when I'm connected. Huge hugs across the miles!

    ReplyDelete