Friday, September 15, 2023

Inadequacy

 Whenever I feel inadequate I realize that it is just my opinion.  I had a great sense of inadequacy in Graduate school when I went on to get an MBA after college.  I was near the bottom of my class.  I could not pass the calculus exam and had to take extra classes for that.  I could not figure out the accounting.  I was most unhappy those two years.  I thought that maybe marriage, a girlfriend would be the solution.  Fortunately, she dumped me before we got to that.  I came up with other solutions for inadequacy feelings over the years.  But with help from wiser persons than I and a spiritual practice, I step by step have come to see that my sense of low self-worth is just a momentary, personal opinion.  Others help me back to reality and sanity.  

3 comments:

  1. ❤️ I love this, not you hurting - but your solution and new way of life, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calculus threw me for a loop as well, I got through it with humility asking for help and one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved statistics so much I took it twice.

    ReplyDelete