Saturday, September 9, 2023

Routines

 I have my routines, priorities, and plans.  What if someone cries out for help, or assistance in some way?  I don’t wake up planning to respond to sudden calls for help.  So if I do respond then it takes me out of my routines, priorities and plans for that day.  I might run across a visitor passing through my routine world.  That person might benefit from my time in listening to them or helping them in some way that is possible for me to do.  But it will be at a cost of my plans for the day.  So I try to stay a bit flexible if I can.  Don’t get too maxed out with trying to plan too much in too short a time.  My own welfare might benefit by being of service to some one else.  

1 comment:

  1. So true and being adaptable is a great quality that benefits everyone!

    ReplyDelete