Sunday, October 8, 2023

The Hidden Wisdom

 Lots of us got the teacher we deserved and the teacher got the students they deserved.  I have found that many teachers have deep, interesting wisdom and knowledge but don’t know how to teach. They come across as dual and uninteresting.  The students don’t challenge with questions, private interviews after class.  They just accept and sit bored, uninterested.  I have found that I can learn a lot by studying to the point of having questions, opinions I want challenged that I can bring up in class or in private one on one.  Priests and ministers and rabbis can give terrible sermons, but are much deeper and profoundly interesting one on one, if I have some knowledge of the subject.  Learning often starts with me and not the teacher.  

No comments:

Post a Comment