Saturday, October 28, 2023

The We

 Usually, I am the one who got into my mess or into trouble.  It is not someone's else's fault, though others may be involved.  At the same time, I alone, will not fix my mess.  I may have an immediate band aide or temporary solution, but the mess does not go away.  It just gets covered over.  The solution is a "we."  Become part fo something bigger than myself that knows how to work together to benefit each person.  A team does well because they work together and for one another.  Each member is functioning at any one time on a higher or lower level.  But they all know it is a team effort.  If I am doing poorly on a team, I say, "I am doing poorly" and try to work with the team to do better.  I alone cannot fix a team.  But the team together can do wonderful and permanently good things.  God and I are a we.  

1 comment: